BY-56 aluminum special cleaning agent
It is used for degreasing and descaling the surface of aluminum alloy to make the surface of the workpiece bright and clean. This product is specially used for degreasing cleaning of aluminum and its alloys.
1) BY-56 cleaning
3) Post processing
1) Distribution tank concentration: 3-5%
2) bath temperature: normal temperature
3) Treatment time: immersion for 5-15 minutes, spraying for 1-3 minutes
4) Free acidity: 30-50
1) It is not easy to produce excessive corrosion, and there is no acid mist during the treatment.
2) The agent is used at room temperature, the light output effect is good, the cost is low, and the speed is fast.
3) Simplify the process (eliminating the alkali etching and light-emitting process), saving investment and improving work efficiency.
4) Also used for light cleaning of complex workpieces, or for reverse cleaning.
Add 75% cold water to the tank, add 3-5% BY-56 in the soaking process and mix well, then add water to the working level for use.
1) After the working fluid is used for a period of time, its cleaning will decrease, and it should be added in time. Each ton of working fluid will increase the free acid by a point, and need to add about 1.5kg of BY-56 cleaning agent.
2) The free acid is higher than the control range, and the surface reaction speed will be accelerated. After working for a period of time, it will return to normal.
3) When there is too much aluminum ion in the working fluid, the cleaning effect of the solution will decrease, and the working fluid should be considered.
1) The cleaned workpiece should be thoroughly washed before being transferred to the next step.
2) The cleaning liquid indicator should be tested once a day and added in time to ensure the cleaning effect.
3) Pay attention to salvage the oil on the working surface to prevent contamination of the cleaned workpiece.
4) This product is strongly acidic, pay attention to safe operation, minimize skin contact, and wash with plenty of water immediately after contact.
5) 25 or 30 kg plastic drums, stored in the original packaging, this product is valid for one year.