BY-17 metal cleaning agent (rust removal powder)
Our company is responsible for the acid mist of hydrochloric acid derusting, over-corrosion of the workpiece, easy to produce hydrogen embrittlement, rusting immediately after washing, and drawing on the advanced technology formula at home and abroad, using BY-17 metal cleaning agent to make up for the deficiency of strong acid derusting. Wherever there is a major breakthrough in technology, it is an ideal additive for modern hydrochloric acid rust removal. And BY-17 type metal cleaning agent has degreasing effect, and can be used with "acid degreasing and two-in-one" treatment liquid.
1) The agent is mainly composed of a penetrating agent, a stripping agent, a corrosion inhibitor, a fog suppressing agent and the like, and has the functions of promoting derusting and suppressing acid mist, and also has a good removing effect on oil stain on the metal surface.
2) The use of the agent is low in cost, fast in speed and good in effect.
3) Simplify the process, save investment, and have high production efficiency.
4) The use of this agent is not easy to produce pitting and over-corrosion on the metal surface, so that the workpiece can obtain a uniform and clean surface.
5) Extend the acid life.
Scope of application
It is suitable for impregnation and derusting treatment of various metals, and can also be used as pre-de-oiling and derusting for spraying.
1) Appearance: white to yellowish solid
2) Matching ratio: 3-5%
3) Temperature: normal temperature
Preparation and adjustment
1) When preparing the working fluid, add BY-17 metal cleaning agent in a ratio of 30~50kg per ton of acid washing liquid, and stir evenly.
2) After using the working fluid for a period of time, its degreasing and descaling effects will decrease. Appropriate amount of acid and BY-17 metal cleaning agent should be added to ensure the treatment effect of the working fluid.
3) When there is too much iron ion in the solution, the rust removal effect of the solution is reduced, and the working fluid should be considered for replacement.
1) Before the rust-removed workpiece is transferred to the next process, the workpiece should be thoroughly washed.
2) After using the work for a period of time, the agent should be added as appropriate to ensure the treatment effect of the work.
3) Pay attention to salvage the oil on the liquid surface to prevent the workpiece from being stained again.
4) When used as a 2-in-1, it must be a light oil.
Packaging, storage and transportation
Packed in 25 kg bags, stored in a cool dry place, this product is valid for one year.